Embedding from Facebook

On a facebook page post, you can click the little v dropdown at the upper right of a post and select "Embed"
This gets you code that you can then add to the HTML of a blog post or web page.
Here is what it looks like:



It's odd that Facebook gives us a way to embed the whole post and not a simple link. But, with a little work, I can get that link. Notice that clicking the comment button takes you directly to the Facebook post - so all I need is that link. Instead of clicking on the comment button, I right-click and "Copy Link Address" voila! there is the link directly to the post.
https://www.facebook.com/geeksontour/posts/10154983325036802

I thought I would need to be the owner of the page in order to get the embed code, but I tried it on your post anyway ... and it worked.

Embedded video from Geeks on Tour live presentation on blogger: with "include full post"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Embedding a Slideshow